Sorry - this product is no longer available
XGS AVR 8-Bit Development System
If you're interested in AVR processors and want to learn more or just want to learn about microcontrollers in general this is a great way to do it. AVR development board training course.
New! XGS AVR 8-Bit Development System
This kit is based on Atmel’s MEGA AVR644 processor and is an integrated training program for exploring the MEGA AVR processors in a fun and engaging way!
XGS AVR 8-Bit systems are designed with game making in mind and it’s the perfect development platform to create 8-bit games that you can put together in a matter of hours.
• XGS AVR 8-Bit completely assembled.
• 350+ page printed manual covering hardware, software, and numerous programming tutorials
• Atmel AVR ISP MK II programmer + USB cable
• 9V power supply
• A/V cable
• XGS game controller
• DB9 PC serial port to XGS header converter
• DVD with numerous examples and complete driver library lncluding; Graphics, Sound, Keyboard, SD card, Serial Comms, Mechatronics, and lots more.
Bonus material on DVD:
• Design Your Own Video Game Console
• Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus
• The Black Art of 3D Game Programming
• How to Design and Build Your Own Custom TV Games
How do I order?
1. You can order online with a Credit Card or PayPal account (simply click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Or you can call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 02-762.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $155.95
(includes $16.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.