Voice-Data-Video: Applications and Installation presents a comprehensive overview of low-voltage cabling, devices, and circuitry used in the installation and troubleshooting of systems used to transmit voice, data, and video.
Component and circuit construction, operation, installation, termination, and troubleshooting are emphasized and supported by detailed technical illustrations.
Practical applications and procedures are presented as they relate to copper and fiber-optic VDV systems. A chapter review section at the end of each chapter includes questions and activities that help reinforce learning of key concepts.
Access to online learner resources is included with the textbook.
• Electrical and VDV Safety
• Introduction to the VDV Industry
• VDV Tools
• Copper Structured Cabling Systems
• Fiber-Optic Cabling Systems
• VDV Prints
• VDV Codes and Standards
• Grounding and Bonding VDV Systems
• Installation and Termination of Copper VDV Systems
• Testing Copper VDV Systems
• Installation and Termination of Fiber-Optic VDV Cabling Systems
• Testing and Certification of Fiber-Optic VDV Cabling Systems
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 243-6446 and ask for course 02-818.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $141.95
(includes $16.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.