Students are guided step by step through each concept.
At every stage the student interacts with the computer in completing questions and examples and they are unable to proceed until satisfactory answers have been provided.
This approach ensures that students understand one topic before proceeding to the next.
Accompanying worksheets are used to provide a structure to students work whilst on the computer and also to provide further activities off the computer. The whole package is designed to give students confidence in learning mathematics.
- Learn with meaning and understanding
- Users can learn from their own mistakes
- Flexible learning resources
- Over 500 pages of lesson plans and worksheets
- Solving one step equations
- Solving two step equations
- Solving multi step equations
- Problem solving
- Solving inequalities
- Value equations
- plus much more
Enroll online or call (800) 321-2155 and ask for 02-481.