The PLC Trainer
This CD course on Programmable Logic Controllers begins with basic concepts of programmable logic controls and then builds on these basics to increasingly complex concepts - and includes analog instruction and LogixPro simulator!
This CD ROM tutorial includes a laboratory manual full of proven practical applications and programming assignments that allow the student to gain an understanding of the PLC's Instruction Set.
The screens demonstrating the instructions have the look and feel of RSLogix.
Detailed explanations accompany each circuit or concept and exercises require the student to troubleshoot a PLC managed system.
The tutorial comes with a interactive self-scoring final exam, printable certificate of completion, glossary, troubleshooting flow chart and video animations.
LogixPro is an ideal tool for learning the fundamentals of RSLogix ladder logic programming. The look, feel and operation of this ladder rung editor mimics Allen Bradley's latest software offering!
1. Introduction to PLCs
2. Input/Output Modules
3. Safety Circuit
4. Numbering Systems and Codes
5. Programming Basics
6. Timer Instructions
7. Counter Instructions
8. Program Control Instructions
9. Data Manipulation
10. Math Functions
11. Shift Registers & Sequencers
12. Analog Inputs & Outputs
14. Troubleshooting and more!
How do I order the PLC Trainer?
1. You can order online with a credit card or PayPal (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-281.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $177.25
(includes $18.25 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attn: The PLC Trainer
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331. (Foreign shipping expense will be higher.)
CD ROM (Windows)
Order on-line or call (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 02-281 - The PLC Trainer!