Small Engine Repair Course
Authorized by Briggs & Stratton, the largest manufacturer of small air-cooled engines in the world, this self-paced course covers the basic principles of small engine operation and service, through engine troubleshooting and failure.
This small engine repair course comes with a comprehensive full-color textbook and interactive online learning center that presents fundamental small engine operation and service principles using concise text, detailed illustrations, and practical applications.
This self-paced course goes beyond the steps in a repair manual to present the “why” in engine design and operation fundamentals.
Quickly learn the basics and move on to more advanced topics.
This new edition includes updated and expanded coverage of the following:
• two-stroke cycle engines
• turbocharged diesel engines
• liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) fueled engines
• outdoor power equipment industry data
Interactive Online Learning Center
The Online Learning Center includes information to supplement the full color textbook and includes the following:
• Quick Quizzes® that offer 10 interactive questions for each chapter, with embedded links to textbook content and to the Illustrated Glossary.
• An Illustrated Glossary provides a helpful reference to commonly used terms. Selected terms are linked to interactive illustrations and media clips.
• Flash Cards provide a review of key terms and definitions.
• Media Clips consist of animated graphics that reinforce and expand upon textbook content.
• A link to www.ATPeResources.com where you'll find supplemental information and support like a community forum, downloadable files, product updates and additional internet resources.
Small Engine Repair Course Learning Topics
• Internal Combustion Engines
• Safety and Tools
• Engine Operation
• Compression Systems
• Fuel Systems
• Governor System
• Electrical System
• Cooling and Lubrication Systems
• Multiple-Cylinder Engines
• Failure Analysis
• Engine Application and Selection
You can start this program at anytime and there are no time limits - so study when it's convenient for you.
This comprehensive small engine repair course includes a full color textbook (356 pages, 347 illustrations), interactive online learning center and provides a solid foundation in Small Engine Repair.
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-716.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $100.95 to:
(Includes $12.95 for shipping/handling.)
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
This course available to residents of the United States, Australia and countries located in North America. Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Order online or call (800) 243-6446 and enroll in our Small Engine Repair Course today!