Python Programming Course
Python Programming has become one of the fastest programming languages due to its diversity. Python is easy to learn, easy to use, and very powerful.
If you want to improve your job prospects in the programming field, consider learning Python.
This course was designed with a convenient step-by-step learning format that will allow you to master new topics quickly and effectively. Learn how to plan and implement Python in different settings.
Special Introductory Offer: $245 - SAVE 45%!
10 lessons with instructor support, online exams, textbook, study guide and a professional certificate of completion from CIE Bookstore - all 45% off normal tuition.
Hurry, this a limited time offer! Enroll online or call (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 01-PYTHON.
Study at home
Learn from the comfort of your own home and study when it's convenient for you - there are no time limits. Includes instructor support and you can take your exams online on our e-grade web site.
Best of all, you'll earn a Certificate of Completion in Python Programming suitable for framing when you're finished!
If you ever need help with your course you can call or e-mail our staff of highly trained instructors for immediate attention or you can join the chat room and ask a question.
What will I learn?
- Data Types and Expressions.
- Control Statements.
- Strings and Text Files.
- Lists and Dictionaries.
- Design With Functions.
- Simple Graphics and Image Processing.
- Design with Classes.
- Graphical User Interfaces.
- Multithreading, Networks, and Client/Server Programming.
- Searching, Sorting, and Complexity.
- Tools for Design, Documentation, and Testing.
- Collections, Arrays, and Linked Structures.
- Stacks & Queues.
- Linked Lists & Recursion.
- Hierarchical Collections: Trees.
- Unordered Collections: Sets and Dictionaries.
- Graphics, graphical user interfaces (GUIs), networks, and image processing.
- Covers basic software development tools for design, testing, and documentation.
- Exercises at the end of each section to reinforce students' understanding.
- Programming projects give students practice in problem solving.
- Offers complete source code for all program examples.
Everything you need to graduate is included!
Text book, study guide, instructor support, access to CIE's online exam site and a professional certificate of completion from CIE Bookstore when finished.
Student Evaluation and Grading Method:
Each of the 10 lessons culminates with an exam comprising of multiple-choice question. View the Python Programming study guide.
1. Instructor Assistance:
Use our toll-free Instructor Hot-line, e-mail or chat room if you ever need assistance with your course work. CIE's dedicated staff of instructors do more than just grade your exams; they help guide you, step-by-step, through your studies and hands-on training.
2. Priority Grading - No waiting
Your submitted exams will be graded and sent back to you within 24 hours.
3. Professional Certificate of Completion
After finishing this course you'll receive a certificate of completion suitable for framing!
Most computer programmers work in computer system design and related services, an industry which is expected to grow as a result of an increasing demand for new computer software.
In addition, new applications will have to be developed for mobile technology and the healthcare industry. An increase in computer systems that are built into electronics and into other non-computer products should result in job growth for computer programmers and software developers.
How do I enroll?
1. You can order online with a credit card or PayPal (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 01-PYTHON.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $267.75
(includes $22.75 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can send a PayPal transfer of $267.75 to
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher. (This course is in stock.)
Start your Python Programing training today!