Printreading for Installing and Troubleshooting Electrical Systems covers the fundamental printreading skills needed to install, maintain, and troubleshoot electrical systems.
Printreading for Installing and Troubleshooting Electrical Systems is a completely new learning guide that provides a fundamental resource for learning and applying the printreading skills needed when installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting electrical systems and equipment. Approximately 100 examples of residential, commercial, and industrial prints are used to highlight specific content in each chapter.
The end of each chapter contains installation and troubleshooting applications. Review questions and activities follow to test for understanding. A CD-ROM is included at the back of the book.
Textbook CD-ROM Contents include:
- Quick Quizzes®
- Illustrated Glossary
- Printreading Resources
- CSI MasterFormat"
- Virtual Motor Control Enclosure
- Symbol Flash Cards
- Printreading Fundamentals
- Residential and Commercial Electrical Symbols
- Industrial Electrical and Electronic Symbols
- Electrical Drawings and Plans
- Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Facility Construction and Maintenance Systems
- Residential and Commerical Power and Lighting Systems
- Residential and Commercial VDV Systems
- Fire Alarm, Life Safety, and Security Systems
- HVAC Sytems
- Industrial Control Systems
- Industrial Power Systems
- Industrial Equipment
- Fluid Power Systems
- Process and Instrumentation Systems