Motor Control Tutorial
This interactive multimedia software uses pictures, sounds, animations and interactive circuits to teach you the basics of motor control. A Certificate of Completion from Koldwater may be printed on your printer if you achieve a passing score on the included test.
Learn at home on your own time and master motor control technology with this powerful motor control tutorial. Train for a better career today!
Motor Control 101 on CD includes lessons on:
- Basic Motor Control
- Electrical Safety
- Print Reading
- Interactive Diagrams (Eight electrical diagrams you can control and virtually run. See the power flow in each circuit as you interact with it)
- Introduction to PLCs
1. Basic Conveyor Circuit
2. Basic Pump Circuit
3. Basic Overhead Door Circuit
4. Basic Jog Circuit
5. Basic Forward/Reverse Circuit
6. Basic Three Phase Power & Control Circuit
7. Basic Three Wire Motor Control Circuit
8. Basic Timer Control Circuit
Electrical Symbol Reference Chart
Electrical Motor Control Abbreviations Chart
Ladder Diagram Reference Chart
How do I order the Motor Control Tutorial?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-050.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $93.95
(includes $14.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attn: Motor Control Tutorial
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher. (This is the academic version.)
Order on line or call (800) 321-2155 and ask for the Motor Control Tutorial CD course 02-050 today!