iPhone Game Development Course
Learn how to create games for the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Developing games for iPhones is one of the hottest trends in computing and this course will show you exactly how to enter this lucrative field!
Students with no previous programming experience learn the complete process of developing an iPhone game from the initial idea to publication in Apple’s App Store.
The project based lessons provide the step-by-step knowledge needed to create exciting games. The course begins by introducing critical gaming concepts before going into the details of sound effects, graphics and more.
Each lessons build on the previous lesson leading to more advanced projects. By the course's end students will have built several games while learning to use Multimedia Fusion, GIMP, Audacity and Acid loops to create games for iDevices.
While the course focuses on developing games specifically for the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, students can use the author's solid development process and the book's open source engine to create effective games for virtually any platform.
Online companion files help students complete projects with demos of graphics, sound effects and much more.
1. Introduction to Game Development
2. Images, GIMP, and Creativity
3. Music, Sound Effects and Audacity
4. Game Graphics
5. Game Music and Sound Effects
6. Multimedia Fusion (MMF)
7. Games in MMF
8. Specific Information and Deploying an iOS Device
9. Space Game and Simulated 3D
10. The Deck is Stacked
- Step-by-step instructions from initial idea to publication in the App Store
- Instructor assistance to help you when you have a question
- Professional Certificate of Completion when finished
- Course is relevant for anyone interested in Game Design on any platform
Instructor Support & Certificate
Learn from the comfort of your own home and study when it's convenient for you - there are no time limits. Includes instructor support and you can take your exams online on our e-grade web site.
If you ever need help with your course you can call or e-mail our staff of highly trained instructors for immediate attention or you can join the chat room and ask a question.
Best of all, you'll earn a Certificate of Completion in iPhone Game Development suitable for framing when you're finished!
How do I order the iPhone Game Development Course?
1. You can order online with a Credit Card or PayPal account (simply click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Or you can call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-iphgame.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $34.95 (includes $9.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher. Order online or call (800) 243-6446.