Used in conjunction with the Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers with MicroLogix Software Lab (02-617).
This Instructional Components Set is specifically designed for self-study learners using real world components. Hands-on labs show you the right way to fix PLCs. (This is an optional upgrade to what is provided with course 02-617.)
• Digital PLC
• Analog PLR
• Power Supply
• Red, Yellow, and Green Lamps
• Mini Fan
• Mini Limit Switch (2)
• Toggle Switch
• (1) Green and (1) Red Momentary Switch
• Rocker Switch
• Locking Pushbutton
• Solar Cells
• Analog Relative Humidity Sensor
• Terminal Strip
• Wiring Leads with Alligator Clips
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-617A.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $1009.95
(includes $34.75 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attn: PLC components set
4. You can send a PayPal transfer of $1009.95 to
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.