Tuning chisels, planes and saws and learning how to use them properly can make your woodworking a hands-on pleasure.
These tools can bring a refinement to your work that machines alone cannot produce. In this DVD youll learn how to:
- Sharpen a chisel within minutes
- Rehabilitate flea market tools
- Flatten the bottom of a plane
- Set and sharpen a handsaw
- Stand and hold a plane
- Pare accurately with a chisel
- Saw straight and smoothly
How do I order the Hand Tools DVD?
1. You can order online with a Credit Card or PayPal account (simply click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Or you can call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 02-770.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $27.90 (includes $7.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Order online or call (800) 321-2155 Hand Tools DVD. (02-770)