Learn how to plan a garden, layout beds, analyze soil, add amendments and fertilizer, plant and care for various varieties of flowers.
Video includes how to:
• Plan a garden and layout beds
• Analyze soil, add amendments and fertilizer
• Dig up and till beds
• Start flowers indoors
• Visit a nursery and select plants
• Plant perennials, annuals, and bulbs
• Prepare rose beds
• Select and plant roses
• Use organic methods or chemicals to prevent disease on roses
• Make compost, work up soil for fall and prepare roses for winter
Special note: video is in VHS format.
Order online or call (800) 321-2155 and ask for video 02-373.