Mobile Technology Expert Training
Get the skills and technologies required to successfully deploy, integrate, support, and mange a mobile environment with this unique 512 page training guide.
It covers all the objectives for the CompTIA Mobility+ exam MB0-001.
CompTIA Mobility+ Certification
The CompTIA Mobility+ certification identifies IT professionals who can deploy, integrate, support and manage a mobile environment while ensuring proper security measures are maintained for devices and platforms to mitigate risks and threats.
You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations that map directly to the Mobility+ exam.
Learn about the following topics:
- Networking concepts and the OSI model
- Network infrastructure and technologies
- Radio frequency principles
- Cellular technologies
- Wi-Fi client technologies
- Planning for mobile devices
- Implementing mobile device infrastructure
- Mobile security risks
- Mobile security technologies
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Monitoring and troubleshooting mobile security
- Troubleshooting client issues
Electronic content includes:
- 200 practice exam questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by chapter or by exam domain
- PDF copy of the book
Why get the CompTIA Mobility+ Certification?
- Differentiate yourself as skilled in mobility issues
- Mobile technology expert is the #4 hot IT job, according to InfoWorld
- 44% of respondents to a CompTIA survey noted a mobile security skills gap
Jobs that use CompTIA Mobility+
- Mobility engineer
- Network administrator
- Mobility architect
- Security administraton
How do I enroll?
1. You can order online with a credit card or PayPal (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 19-5320.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $54.95
(includes $9.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attn: Android App
4. You can send a PayPal transfer of $54.95 to
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.