Absolutely the best introduction to Radio Communications and Opto-Electronics.
This self-paced course was created with the student in mind. Build amazing communication experiments by using wire, fiber optics, radio waves, light and infrared links. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
- PA Systems with Microphone and Speakers
- AM Radio Receiver
- AM & FM Broadcast Stations
- Optical Receivers & Transmitters
- Infrared Communication Links
- Fiber Optic Communication Links
- IR Remote Control Transmitters and Receivers
- IR Proximity Detectors ...and Many More!
- Over 50 Electronic Components
- 2 Solderless Breadboards
- 64 Page, Fully Illustrated Manual
- A Tuner Board (Requires Soldering)
44 Lessons & Experiments include:
- Electronic Communication
- Alternating Current
- Radio Communication & Electromagnetic Waves
- Frequency Lightwave Communication
- Fiber Optics Communication
- AM/FM Radio Communication
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-620.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $72.90
(includes $12.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Start your Communications and Opto-Electronics training today!