Algebra 2 follows up directly from Algebra 1. It uses the same algebraic manipulation engine to take the topic a stage further, but Algebra 2 includes a number of new Virtual laboratories.
An unlimited number of worked examples!
Worked examples are a well established way of learning mathematics. Algebra 1 and 2 students can enter a problem in to the Virtual Laboratory and see the computer solve their problem.
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easily integrated into schemes of work
- Hundreds of worked examples
- Detailed testing and score logging
- Full class management facility
- Number Sequences
- Rearranging Formulas
- Simultaneous Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Trial & Error
Order online or call (800) 321-2155 & ask for 02-478.