Sorry - this product is no longer available
A+ Certification Course
Our A+ certification course is a distance learning program with instructor support, online exams and certificate. Learn CompTIA A+ certification objectives.
A+ Certification Course
CIE Bookstore has created a distance learning course that will train an individual about computer technology and prepare them to pass CompTIA's A+ Certification exam.
This A+ Certification course includes 15 lessons with instructor support that culminates in a Certificate of Completion from Cleveland Institute of Electronics Bookstore in A+ Certification Preparation.
After you complete all 15 lessons you will be prepared to take the A+ Certification exam from CompTIA and do the following:
- Troubleshoot Computers
- Hard Drive Installation and Support
- Networking Fundamentals
- Work with Different Operating Systems
- Work with Printers and Fonts
- Maintain Computers
- Work with Graphics
- Manage Memories
- Work with Multimedia Technology
- Disaster Recovery and Virus Control
A+ Certification Course Lesson Topics
- Introducing Hardware
- Introducing Operating Systems
- PC Repair Fundamentals
- Form Factors and Power Supplies
- Processors and Chipsets; Motherboards
- Upgrading Memory and Hard Drives
- Installing & Supporting I/O Devices, Multimedia Devices and Mass Storage
- Installing and Maintaining Windows
- Supporting Windows Users and their Data, Troubleshooting Windows
- Windows Commands and Startup Disk
- Supporting PCs on a Network
- PCs on the Internet
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
- The Professional PC Technician
What is A+ Certification?
The CompTIA A+ Certification is one of the most desired credentials in the Information Technology industry. A+ Certification signifies that the certified individual possesses the knowledge and skills needed for a successful entry-level computer service technician, as defined by experts from companies across the industry.
A+ Certification is sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) and is backed by major computer hardware and software vendors, distributors, resellers and publications.
Discover the CIE Bookstore Advantage!
Full Time Instructor Assistance
Contact our instructors anytime you have a question with your course work. They'll help guide you through your studies so you never have to study alone - even if it's on a Saturday.
Earn a Certificate from CIE Bookstore
Earn a Certificate of Completion that's suitable for framing once you are finished.
Study at times that are most convenient for you.
Be in Demand for a Great Job!
Get A+ Certified and train to become a Computer Support Specialist, Help Desk Technician or Computer Technician.
Demand for Computer Support Specialists is expected to increase because of the rapid pace of improved technology. As computers and software become more complex, support specialists will be needed to provide technical assistance to customers and other users.
How do I enroll in the A+ Certification Course?
1. You can enroll online and use your credit card or PayPal account (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for the A+ Certification Course (01-M320).
3. You can mail a check or money order for $353.75 to:
(Includes $28.75 for shipping/handling - foreign shipping will be higher.)
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attn. A+ Certification Course
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
CIE Bookstore's affordable A+ Certification Course will provide step-by-step computer technician training you can do at home. Learning computer technology has never been easier!
Order online or call 800-321-2155 and ask for course 01-M320 today.