XGS PIC 16-Bit Development System
Designed for students, engineers, and professionals, the XGS PIC 16-Bit uses graphics, games, and media applications to explore and learn about the very powerful new 16-Bit PIC processor (and in general the entire PIC line of processors from 8-32 bit in the process). The kit comes with everything you need to get up and running in moments, no additional purchases are necessary -- everything is "in the box".
This course uses graphics, games, and media applications to explore and learn about the 16-Bit PIC processor (and in general the entire PIC line of processors from 8-32 bit in the process).
Also included in the kit is the printed book "Inside the XGS PIC 16-Bit" (Download Table of Contents below).
This enormous user manual and programming guide takes you from opening the box, installing the tool chain, to developing applications yourself in no time! The book begins with discussions of the hardware of the XGS PIC 16-bit for those more technically minded, then the book traverses the many APIs and libraries we have developed for you to program the XGS PIC 16-Bit yourself.
All libraries are written in easy to understand C/C++ with ASM drivers for heavy lifting like graphics and I/O. Fear not though, there are numerous examples and demos that show how to use the XGS PIC 16-Bit to its fullest potential included graphics, sound, games, keyboard, SD interface, serial communications and much more.
Comes with everything you need to get up and running in moments.
• XGS PIC 16-Bit completely assembled
• 350+ page manual covering hardware, software, and numerous programming tutorials
• Microchip Pickit 2 ISP programmer + USB cable
• 9V power supply • A/V cable
• XGS game controller
• DB9 PC serial port to XGS header converter
• DVD with examples and complete driver library and electronic textbooks.
How do I order the XGS PIC 16-Bit Development System?
1. You can order online with a Credit Card or PayPal account (simply click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Or you can call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 02-763.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $177.25
(includes $18.25 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.