This 60-minute video training program covers the safety aspects and proper use of analog and digital meters to make necessary electrical checks when troubleshooting and servicing HVACR equipment and checking components and circuits.
Test equipment from several different manufacturers (Fluke, Fieldpiece, MA Line and UEI) is employed to show a practical approach to accomplishing continuity and resistance, AC and DC voltage, capacitance, current, temperature and pressure measurements are covered along with Ohm's Law in a practical application.
Includes a self-print CD containing illustrations and diagrams.
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-781.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $49.95
(includes $9.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.