Troubleshooting Control Systems CD Course & Lab
The TSTrainer is a computer-based training module designed to instruct the user in proper control troubleshooting techniques.
Drill and practice is used to reinforce skills. The realistic control systems include both electro-mechanical motor control as well as PLC control.
A virtual meter is used to diagnose the faults within the systems. Hands-on live voltage troubleshooting without the risk!
- 3 Basic Control Circuits Problems
- 5 Motor Control Problems
- 8 PLC Control Problems
- A "Virtual Meter" with moveable leads
- Lab Manual
- Certificate of Completion from Koldwater
How do I order the Troubleshooting Control Systems CD Course and Lab?
1. You can order online with a credit card or PayPal (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-314.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $113.95 (includes $14.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331. (Foreign shipping expense will be higher.)
Order on-line or call (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 02-314 - Troubleshooting Control Systems CD Course and Trainer!