Now, this timeless topic can be yours on DVD!
With Small Shop Projects
, you can become a wizard at creating beautiful keepsakes from scraps. Expert woodworker Jim Cummins shows you how to transform small scraps into valued treasures. You'll learn several variations on making intriguing boxes ... and discover a level of precision and technical wizardry that enhances all of your work.
You'll also learn how to:
- Match grain in hexagonal boxes
- Set up a saw for multi-sided boxes
- Create a sliding fulcrum lid
- Build a puzzle box
- Make splined mitered doors
The next best thing to a private lesson. Small Shop Projects takes you right into expert woodworker Jim Cummins' shop for an unforgettable 60-minute lesson. You'll see firsthand exactly how to do the work -- the tools, the techniques, and the subtle rhythms of each process.
Impossible to miss a single step! Go directly to the chapter you want to watch and replay it as often as you want. Master it before you move on!
Meet your teacher -- woodworking expert Jim Cummins. Jim was an editor of Fine Woodworking magazine for seven years, and then ran a framing business in Woodstock, New York.Get your copy now!
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-769.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $27.90 to:
(includes $7.95 for shipping/handling - foreign shipping will be higher)
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Start your shop projects today!