Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
By now you've probably heard of the Raspberry Pi -- the credit card-sized computer that runs Linux. It has many of the capabilities of a traditional PC and can be used for word processing, spreadsheets, and games. It can even play high-definition video and hook up to a TV or monitor.
If you're learning how to program or looking to build new electronics projects, this hands-on course will show your exactly how to build them with step-by-step expercises and labs. Take advantage of several preloaded programming languages.
Use Raspberry Pi with Arduino, create internet-connected projects, play with multimedia - with Raspberry Pi you can do all this and more!
The board was developed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the intention of bringing low cost, easy to program computers to people all over the world. Once you get the "Raspbian" operating system loaded onto the kit's SD card, you can start programming right out of the box. The kit's selection of prototyping tools will also help you use the input and output capabilities of the Pi from your onboard programs.
You'll still need to add your own USB keyboard and mouse, but otherwise, the Raspberry Pi Starter Kit includes all of the necessary components to get you started. Includes both a print copy and a PDF download of the Getting Started with Raspberry Pi book.
- 512MB Raspberry Pi Model B
- MAKE 3.14 Breakout
- MAKE: Pi Enclosure
- USB wall charger (2A) and USB cable
- 8GB Class 4 SDHC flash memory card preloaded with the NOOBs (New Out Of Box) image from the Raspberry Pi foundation.
- Deluxe full-sized breadboard for electronics prototyping
- Mintronics Survival Pack Guts with 60+ components
- HDMI high-speed cable
- Deluxe breadboard jumper wires
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Print book and PDF download.
- Getting up and Running
- Getting around Linux on the Raspberry Pi
- Python on the Pi
- Animation and Multimedia in Python
- Scratch on the Pi
- Arduino and the Pi
- Basic Input and Output
- Programming Inputs and Output with Python
- Working with Web Cams
- Python and the Internet
How do I order the Raspberry Pi Starter Kit?
1. You can order online with a Credit Card or PayPal account (simply click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Or you can call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 02-796.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $146.95 (includes $16.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Order online or call (800) 321-2155 Raspberry Pi Starter Kit.