Students are introduced to object-oriented concepts with simulated robots, a hands-on approach that is engaging and fun. Robots are used to lay a solid object-oriented foundation upon which students build an in-depth understanding of programming concepts using a wide range of non-robotic examples.
• Intended for a first course in Java programming.
• Covers important object-oriented concepts such as objects, classes, inheritance, and polymorphism, as well as traditional concepts like selection, repetition, step-wise refinement, and parameters.
• Features a Java library instructing students how to implement the robots, as well as how to develop robot programs using the same techniques that apply to all Java programs.
• Includes a free CD containing JDK 5.0, JCreator, and jGrasp.
How do I order?
1. You can order online with a Credit Card or PayPal account (simply click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Or you can call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 21-7243.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $141.95
(includes $16.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.