IT Skills for HVAC Technicians
This book is an introduction to Ethernet networking concepts, hardware, configuration and troubleshooting for HVAC systems. Complete step-by-step guide with 19 most common causes of network problems.
This book is an introduction to Ethernet networking concepts, hardware, configuration and troubleshooting.
Designed for HVAC technicians servicing automated control systems that are based on networked controllers. Several chapters cover the basic operation of an Ethernet-based network, servers, and software tools.
The final chapter consists of examples of the 19 most common causes of network problems, including their symptoms, diagnosis, and remedies.
• HVAC Control System Networks
• Client Computers & Servers
• Wireless Networking
• Diagnostic & Troubleshooting Tools
• Troubleshooting Scenarios
How do I order the IT Skills for HVAC Technicians course?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-813.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $41.95 to:
(Includes $9.95 for shipping)
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Course available to residents of the United States, Australia and countries located in North America. Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Start your HVAC technician training today!