Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers
What is included?
• 2 textbooks
• 2 CDs
• MicroLogix Programming Software
• 48 hands-on labs and exercises
• View the optional lab upgrade
Industrial demand for safe and productive automated facilities requires that electricians, maintenance technicians, operators, supervisors, and other industry personnel possess a thorough understanding of programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers is a comprehensive introduction to PLC theory, operation, installation, programming, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
The text is a useful training tool and reference for students, apprentices, and technicians in the trade. Special emphasis is placed on the wiring and programming of PLCs for the control of industrial, commercial, and residential systems.
The CD-ROM included in the back of the text is a self-study aid designed to complement the content in the book. It includes Quick Quizzes™, an Illustrated Glossary, PLC Programming Software, Tutorial Videos, and other related information. The Tutorial Videos help guide the user through the PLC Software.
• PLC and Electrical Safety
• Electrical Principles and PLCs
• Electrical Circuits and PLCs
• PLC Hardware
• PLC Programming Instructions
• Programming PLC Timers and Counters
• PLC and System Interfacing
• PLC Installations and Startup
• PLC and System Maintenance
• Troubleshooting Principles and Test Instruments
• Troubleshooting PLC Hardware
• Troubleshooting with PLC Software
Two-color, 357 pages, 268 illustrations, soft cover
Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers Application Manual
Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers Applications Manual is a companion book to the corresponding textbook, containing 48 hands-on activities based on residential, commercial, and industrial real-world applications.
The Applications Manual CD-ROM includes interactive animations to aid the learner in completing the activities.
The Manual builds on the knowledge learned in the text and applies it to common industry practices.
How do I order?
1. You can order online with a Credit Card or PayPal account (simply click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Or you can call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 02-617.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $193.25
(includes $18.25 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attn. Intro to programmable logic controllers
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Start training to be a PLC technician with this Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers Course!