Instrumentation and Process Control is a comprehensive resource that provides a technician-level approach to instrumentation used in process control. With an emphasis on common industrial applications, this textbook covers the four fundamental instrumentation measurements of temperature, pressure, level, and flow, in addition to position, humidity, moisture, and typical liquid and gas measuring instruments. Fundamental scientific principles, detailed illustrations, descriptive photographs, and concise text are used to present the following instrumentation topics:
- Process control and factory automation measurement instruments and applications
- Control valves and other final elements
- Digital communication systems and controllers
- Overview of control strategies for process control
- Safety systems and installation in hazardous locations
- Systems approach to integration of instruments in process control
Includes an interactive online resource with end of chapter Quick Quizzes®, an Illustrated Glossary, Instrumentation Resources, and Reference Material. These activities enhance the content to provide additional information and assessment.
Instrumentation Course Chapter Titles:
• Introduction to Instrumentation
• Temperature Measurement
• Pressure Measurement
• Level Measurement
• Flow Measurement
• Position Measurement
• Transmission and Communication
• Automatic Control
• Final Elements
• Safety Systems
• Instrumentation and Control Applications
Textbook: 691 pages, 557 illustrations, hardcover
How do I order Instrumentation Course?
1. You can order online with a credit card or PayPal (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-607.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $198.25 (includes $18.25 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attn: Instrumentation Course
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Start your instrumentation course training today!