HVAC Training Course
HVAC and Refrigeration Systems covers all aspects of residential and light commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems including their effects on indoor air quality. The textbook also includes heating and refrigeration basics, thermodynamics, combustion and fuels, psychrometrics, mechanical devices, and system controls.
The main focus of the textbook is to provide an understanding of the procedures for installing, servicing, and troubleshooting all residential and light commercial HVAC systems. Systems covered include forced-air, forced-air split, hydronic, steam, air and water heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, packaged rooftop units, and chillers.
The HVAC and Refrigeration Systems online videos provide an in-depth look at the operation and troubleshooting of all residential and light commercial HVAC systems using 3D graphics, interactive animations, and interactive simulations. Step-by-step procedures using 3D graphics provide a clear understanding of the skills required to install, service, and troubleshoot all residential and light commercial systems.
Also included is a web resource that is a self-study aid with Quick Quizzes, a Glossary, Media Clips, and Reference Material. The Quick Quizzes provide an interactive review of topics covered in the chapters.
- HVAC and the Refrigeration Industry
- HVAC and Refrigeration Principles
- HVAC and Refrigeration Electrical Systems
- Heating Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
- HVAC and Refrigeration Systems
- HVAC System Load Calculations, Design, and Balancing
- Building Automation Systems
- Energy Efficiency Technology
This is a complete entry level self-paced course that includes a textbook (1328 pages, 1433 illustrations, hardcover ) and online videos.
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-603.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $166.95
(includes $16.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can send a PayPal transfer of $141.95 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Start your HVAC Training Course today!
HVAC Training Online
Learn the skills required to install, service, and troubleshoot HVAC systems.