Flowcode 5 software allows those with little to no programming experience to create complex electronic systems in minutes.
Flowcode 5 is one of the world's most advanced graphical programming languages for microcontrollers.
- Save time and money Flowcode 5 facilitates the rapid design of electronic systems based on microcontrollers.
- Easy to use interface Simply drag and drop icons on-screen to create an electronic system without writing traditional code line by line.
- Fast and flexible Flowcode 5 has a host of high level component subroutines which means rapid system development. The flowchart programming method allows user of all abilities to develop microcontroller programs.
- Error free results Flowcode 5 works. What you design and simulate on screen is the result you get when you download to your microcontroller.
- Open architecture Flowcode 5 allows you to view C and ASM code for all programs created and customise them. Access circuit diagram equivalents to the system you design though our datasheets and support material.
- Fully supported Flowcode 5 is supported by a wide range of materials and books for learning about, and developing, electronic systems.
- Supported microcontrollers Microchip PIC 10, 12, 16, 18, dsPIC, PIC24, Atmel AVR, Atmel ARM.
- Supported communication systems Bluetooth, CAN, FAT, GPS, GSM, I2C, IrDA, LIN, MIDI, One wire, RC5, RF, RFID, RS232, RS485, SPI, TCP/IP, USB, Wireless LAN, Zigbee.
- Supported components ADC, LEDs, switches, keypads, LCDs, Graphical colour LCD, Graphical mono LCDs, Sensors, 7-segment displays, Internal EEPROM, comms systems, Touchscreen LCD, Webserver.
- Supported mechatronics Accelerometer, PWM, Servo, Stepper, Speech.
- Supported subsystems MIAC, MIAC expansion modules, Formula Flowcode.
- Panel designer Design a panel of your choice on-screen and simulate it.
- In-Circuit Debug (ICD) When used with EB006 PIC Multiprogrammer, EB064 dsPIC/PIC24 Multiprogrammer or FlowKit.
- Tight integration with E-Blocks Each comms system is supported by E-blocks hardware.
- Virtual networks Co-simulation of many instances of Flowcode for multi-chip systems. Co-simulation of MIAC based systems with MIACbus.Flowcode supports the PICmicro, dsPIC, PIC24, AVR and ARM series of microcontrollers.
- Design & simulate complex electronic systems like mobile phones, robotics & control systems without getting bogged down in the coding details!
Support for FLOWCODE 5
You will find that there are a wide range of resources available to help gain knowledge on how Flowcode 5 is used, programming concepts, microcontroller techniques and circuits.
Flowcode 5 is shipped with a comprehensive help file covering all Flowcode functions. Over 30 example files are included with full descriptions.
Free web based courseware
Find a number of free web based courseware applications which cover not only how Flowcode is used but also cover the basics of microcontrollers, and how they are used in electronic systems.
Flowcode 5 community
Our extensive online forums are the first point of call for any technical questions you have: on getting your equipment and software working, and on coding techniques and methods for your project
Flowcode allows those with no programming experience to develop code for microcontrollers in a matter of minutes.
FLOWCODE 5 design cycle
Drag and drop the flow chart icons to create a program. Click on each icon and component to set the actions and properties you want. View the C code created, customise the C code each icon and component represents. Incorporate C code from other sources.
Drag and drop the components you need onto your simulation panel. Adjust graphical properties of components, design your own graphics, embed photographs and images, assign pin connections to the
microcontroller. Simulate the program icon by icon, or at full speed. See the effects on the components, the microcontroller, watch variables change and then flow through the program. Test the system’s functionality by clicking on switches or altering sensor values, and see the effects on-screen.
Compile and download to your system with one button click. Use the In Circuit Test feature to see your program working onscreen and on Matrix development hardware or your own hardware.
Download your code into a microcontroller in your own circuit board and control a wide variety of systems - from mobile home habitation systems to wind turbines. Transfer your code to a fully functioning electrical datalogging and control system using rugged MIAC technology. Transfer your program to a new microcontroller with ease.
PICmicro home version. Flowcode 5 datasheet.
How do I order Flowcode 5?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-203.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $109.95
(includes $14.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher. (This is the academic/home version.)