Electrical Motor Controls for Integrated Systems C
Learn the latest industry practices of motor starters, motor drives, PLCs, and control devices. Essential troubleshooting procedures are integrated in each chapter and electrical safety has been expanded throughout to address new NFPA 70E® requirements.
Availability: In stock
Electrical Motor Controls for Integrated Systems, the industry-leading training textbook, includes the latest motor control and integrated systems technology for instruction of advanced manufacturing skills.
The latest industry practices complement the advancing technology of motor starters, motor drives, PLCs, and control devices. Essential troubleshooting procedures are integrated in each chapter and electrical safety has been expanded throughout to address new NFPA 70E® requirements.
Expanded content in this edition includes the following:
- The latest in green technology and energy efficiency
- Electrical test tools and electrical test instruments
- Electrical safety including NFPA® 70E, PPE, and arc flash and arc blast protection
- AC and DC motor drives
- Preventive and predictive maintenance systems
- Programmable logic relays
Text contains a CD-ROM with Quick Quizzes®, an Illustrated Glossary, Flash Cards, Review Questions, Applying Your Knowledge, Motor Control Library, Media Clips, and a link to ATPeResources.com. These activities enhance the content to provide additional information and assessment.
Electrical Motor Controls Applying your Knowledge
Prepare to succeed in these highly skilled positions:
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Refrigeration Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Instrumentation Technician
- Industrial Technician
- Production Supervisor
- Electrical Quantities and Circuits
- Electrical Tools and Test Instruments
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Symbols and Diagrams
- Control Logic
- Solenoids, DC Generators, and DC Motors
- AC Generators, Transformers, and AC Motors
- Power Distribution Systems
- Contactors and Magnetic Motor Starters
- AC and DC Motor Drives
- Control Devices
- Reversing Motor Circuits
- Solid-State Devices and System Integration
- Timing and Counting Functions
- Relays and Solid-State Starters
- Sensing Devices and Controls
- Programmable Controllers
- Reduced-Voltage Starting
- Accelerating and Decelerating Methods
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Systems
- Review Question Answer Key
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-624.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $141.95
(includes $16.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can send a PayPal transfer of $141.95 to
6. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.