Learn to desolder and solder with this complete training course. Includes circuit board, 100 components, manual, iron, pump & more.
This desoldering and soldering course is designed around an assembled, power controller interface circuit board that is fully populated with components like Hitachi quad comparators and quad op amps.
After removing parts, students “Re-Work” the board by soldering them back together! Instruction manual includes technical tips on both desoldering and soldering.
Approximately 50 components and hardware items, all being DIP (through hole) style. Other semis include, but are not limited to an 8-bit PIC Micro-C and some IRLZ34 N-channel Enhancement Mode Logic Level TrenchMOS transistors.
In addition, there are resistors, caps, some unique style red, green and even bi-polar LED’s, switches, a buzzer, connectors, heatsink and more.
- Circuit board with case
- Over 100 components on board
- Instruction manual
- De-soldering pump
- 5 ft. desolder braid
- Soldering iron
- 10 gm. solder
- Iron stand and sponge
How do I order the Desolder Course?
1. You can order online with a Credit Card or PayPal account (simply click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Or you can call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for product 02-808.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $29.95 (includes $7.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Order online or call (800) 321-2155 today. Desolder Course. (02-808)