Agricultural Equipment Repair Course
This self-paced agricultural equipment repair course provides a comprehensive foundation for learning how to troubleshoot, repair and maintain a variety of agricultural equipment.
Agricultural Technical Systems and Mechanics is the textbook that helps prepare individuals for the agricultural mechanics field through problem-solving skills and a basic knowledge of agricultural machinery, equipment repair and maintenance.
View a sample chapter.
This well-illustrated textbook also presents the proper use of hand tools and power equipment, the construction and maintenance of agricultural structures and fencing, the operation of plumbing and irrigation systems, and the principles behind mechanical, electrical, solar, and wind power.
The interactive DVD included with the book features learning tools that reinforce and enhance content knowledge and skills.
Agricultural Technical Systems and Mechanics addresses the primary knowledge and skills required for success in the Power, Structural and Technical Systems (PST) career pathway as identified in the National Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (AFNR) Career Cluster Standards. Technical knowledge and skills as well as communication, teamwork, and leadership skills enable individuals to participate in the FFA® agricultural mechanics career development event (CDE).
- Working In the Agricultural Industry
- Safety and Health
- Hand Tools
- Portable Power Tools
- Stationary Power Tools
- Project Planning
- Concrete Principles
- Concrete Placement and Finishing
- Agricultural Building Methods and Structures
- Building and Energy Efficiency
- Electrical Principles
- Electrical Components and Equipment
- Electrical Distribution Systems and Control Circuits
- Welding Fundamentals
- Oxyfuel Welding and Joining
- Arc Welding and Plasma Arc Cutting
- Weld Testing and Joining Processes
- Work, Power, and Torque Principles
- Agricultural Equipment and Maintenance
- Engines and Mobile Power Equipment
- Sustainable Energy Resources
The interactive DVD includes information to supplement the full color textbook including the following:
- Quick Quizzes® that offer 10 interactive questions for each chapter, with embedded links to textbook content and to the Illustrated Glossary.
- An Illustrated Glossary provides a helpful reference to commonly used terms. Selected terms are linked to interactive illustrations and media clips.
- Math Applications that provide oppoertunites for learners to apply contextual knowledge using basic math concepts.
- Science Applications that offer opportunities for learners to apply contextual knowledge using a variety of science concepts.
- Flash Cards provide a review of key terms and definitions.
- Media Clips consist of animated graphics that reinforce and expand upon textbook content.
- Review Questions (in a Microsoft® Word file) correlate to chapter objectives and serve as a knowledge check.
- A link to www.ATPeResources.com where you'll find supplemental information and support like a Community Forum, Downloadable Files, Product Updates and additional Internet Resources.
You can start this program at anytime and there are no time limits - so study when it's convenient for you.
This comprehensive self-paced Agricultural Equipment Repair course includes a full color textbook (880 pages, 738 illustrations, hardcover), interactive DVD and provides a solid foundation for a training program in agricultural equipment repair
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-795.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $104.95
(includes $14.95 for shipping/handling -foreign shipping will be higher) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. Western Union or Bank transfer.
5. You can send a PayPal transfer of $104.95 to
6. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Start your agricultural equipment repair training today.