Learning how to build your own PLC will introduce students to the powerful world of Programmable Logic Controllers. This course includes everything you need to rapidly develop a fully working Programmable Logic Controller system.
No previous experience is needed and you can study when it's convenient for you!
Here's what you'll get:
The trainer includes a copy of Flowcode V5 professional from Matrix Multimedia (Download), a LED board, LCD board, Switch board, Relay board, Opto-isolator board, ECIO Application board, ECIO 40 pin USB programmable device, an International power supply, and USB lead.
All circuit diagrams for the boards are supplied which allows you to develop your own circuit board having prototyped your system.
Flowcode 5 facilitates extremely rapid development of your system, and the combination of Flowcode and the ECIO means that you can develop systems that are fully USB reprogrammable in the field.
What does Flowcode V5 do?
Flowcode 5 is one of the world's most advanced graphical programming languages for microcontrollers. The great advantage of Flowcode is that it allows those with little to no programming experience to create complex electronic systems in minutes. Flowcode is available in more than twenty languages and currently supports the PICmicro, AVR and ARM series of microcontrollers.
Flowcode V5 Benefits
* Allows those with little experience to develop systems - fast and error free
* Rapid design of simple through to complex embedded systems
Flowcode V5 Key Features
* Easy to use interface, simply drag and drop icons on screen
* Extensive high level component subroutines
* Error free results - design, simulate and download
* Open architecture allows you to view commented C and Assembly code generated from your Flowchart
* Fully supported by a range of materials for learning and developing embedded systems
How do I order?
1. You can order online (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 321-2155 and ask for course 02-604.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $469.00
(includes $34 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Attn: Build Your Own PLC
4. You can send a PayPal transfer of $469 to
5. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
Foreign shipping expense will be higher.
Learn how to build your your own PLC today!